Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm
THE ACL, COMMITTED MOBILITY PLAYER IN LUXEMBOURG
The Automobile Club Luxembourg or ACL is today an association and a community of 180,000 members committed to mobility in the broadest sense, to guarantee and promote access to mobility, its quality, safety and free choice of means of transport. ACL’s mission is to offer 24/7 assistance and neutral advice through comprehensive services to ensure mobility.
Whether it is advice, assistance or solutions in terms of classic and electric mobility – private or company vehicles (cars, motorcycles…), but also in terms of soft and urban mobility (Bikes, E-bikes…) or shared mobility (car-sharing or carpooling), the ACL supports the development of sustainable car mobility and multi-modal concepts.
Active and committed with public authorities and other mobility stakeholders to defend the interests of its members and sustainable car mobility, the ACL is also active in awareness campaigns to improve road safety and supports the programmes and campaigns of the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure, Road Safety, the Grand-Ducal Police and the International Automobile Federation (FIA).
ACL is part of a network of institutional cooperation in Luxembourg and a network of international partners: ACL is a member of the FIA; partner of ARC Europe, the largest provider of roadside assistance services in Europe with a network in over 40 European countries and partner of European and global automobile clubs.
THE ACL PROVIDES MOBILITY AND ASSISTANCE SERVICES AND ADVICE
Among the range of advice and services offered to its members as well as to its private and professional clients, it is necessary to note:
– Roadside assistance, the objective of which is to restore mobility to people who have broken down in Luxembourg and Europe by on-site repair in order to avoid immobilisation and towing of the vehicle. An ACL Application has been developed with an e-call function that launches a call to the ACL Call and Support Centre to enable vehicle data geolocation and transfer.
– Helpdesk for Newcomers to Luxembourg “ ACL Welcome ”, offering Relocation services, mobility support, Travel assistance and insurances, and of course member discounts & advantages. More information here https://www.acl.lu/ACL-Assistances/ACL-Welcome”-helpdesk?lang=en-us
– Home assistance ” ACL Assistance Home “ in collaboration with a network of professional trades for interventions in case of breakdown, technical problem or leak at home and information and service recommendations for pets with its ” ACL Assistance Pets “.
– Advice and information about cars, motorcycles, electric and urban mobility, the road network, car travel abroad, cover and insurance for travel and trips abroad.
– Daily Radio News Traffic, also available on its website acl.lu, Twitter and the ACL application with current information on disturbances and worksites on the Luxembourg road network on the country’s main radio stations.
– Several training programmes for assistance and rescue professionals, for private individuals on historic vehicles and for companies on company mobility.
– Independent and neutral vehicle diagnostics and technical consultations by Diagnostic Center technicians to help motorists control maintenance costs and improve vehicle safety.
– A large fleet of replacement and short-term rental vehicles as well as a range of vehicles adapted for people with reduced mobility.
ACL, THE CLUB
In its function as a Club, the ACL also offers a programme of discounts and benefits around mobility, cars, hotels and airports, entertainment and wellness, organised trips to distant destinations, excursions or stays in Europe, and brings together motorsport enthusiasts and historic vehicles for special events.
Follow ACL on Instagram