Looking for something new to do in Luxembourg this week? We’ve got you covered with all of the extra festive activities!
- Winterlights: Opening Weekend
Feel the Christmas spirit as the heart of the city transforms into a magical array of Christmas markets and fun activities throughout the square. The entire family is sure to find fun here with this market hosting over 100 chalets, a 13-metre Christmas tree, a ferris wheel, and more! You can pick up Christmas decorations, toys, jewellery, sweet treats, and drinks!
- From Friday, November 19th to Sunday, January 2nd
- Sundays to Thursdays @ 11:00am to 10:00pm
- Fridays to Saturdays @ 11:00am to 11:00pm
- Note: It will be closed December 24th and 25th
Free to enter!
Calling all wine lovers in Luxembourg! It’s the 16th annual Luxembourg Wine and Crémants Festival, where 48 Luxembourgish Moselle winegrowers present their finest wines.
- Friday, November 19th @ 4pm-9pm
- Saturday, November 20th @ 4pm-9pm
- Sunday, November 21st @ 3pm-8pm
Presale is 10 € | 15 € after presale
Get your ticket here.
As part of Philharmonie’s rainy days festival, the Luxembourg Composition Academy will perform the academy’s closing concert. This show is a must-see as two internationally renowned teachers (Clara Iannotta and George Aperghis) are performing alongside the professional musicians from the Academy.
- Saturday, November 20th @ 11am
Free to enter but limited seating.
This Christmas Bazaar located in Remich has local goods you can buy and the proceeds will go to a good cause! Some of the featured products to buy are Christmas decorations, knitted socks, waffles, a raffle ticket and more!
- Saturday, November 20th @ 2pm-6pm
- Sunday, November 21st @ 2pm-6pm
Free to enter!
Get your inner baker out as you learn step-by-step how to bake homemade bread!
- Saturday, November 20th @ 8:30am-6pm
Feeling in the Christmas Spirit? Kräizbierg Foundation’s Jingle Market is the perfect way to stay excited for the countdown to Christmas! Starting from the 19th of November, you can buy Christmas trees directly from them and this weekend they are having their Jingle Market that features over 200 local products including their advent box, food and drinks.
- Friday, November 19th @ 2pm
- Saturday, November 20th @ 10am
Free to enter!
In honor of Mudam’s 15th anniversary, Mudam hosts the Freigeister exhibition which celebrates important artists in Luxembourg’s contemporary art scene born between the 1970s and 1980s.
- From Thursday, November 11th to Sunday, February 27th @ 10am-6pm
Villa Vauban is hosting a creative workshop space for families to freely use the provided materials and make some fun DIY crafts. Each reservation is an hour long.
- Sunday, November 21st @ 2pm – 5pm
Entrance to the Museum for adults: € 5
Skybar is turning 3! Come and celebrate with a different four-course menu prepared by a different guest chef every day. The featured chefs include Julien martin, Chef Paul Fourier, Alessio Zapala, and Renaud Nols.
- Thursday, November 18th @ 7pm-11pm
- Friday, November 19th @ 7pm-11pm
- Saturday, November 20th @7pm-11pm
€89/person for Thursday
€69/person for Friday
€59/person for Saturday
Come by and say hello to jolly Saint Nicholas on a 1990 steam train! In addition, kids can receive a sweet treat for being good this year.
- Saturday, November 20th @ 1:30pm & 2:30pm
- Sunday, November 21st @ 10:45am, 1:30pm & 3:30pm
📍 Minett Park Fond-de-Gras
– Children 4 and under without bag of sweets: free | with bag of sweets: € 12
– Children 5 – 11 years old without bag of sweets: € 12 | with bag of sweets: € 19
– Adult without bag of candies: € 15
Reserve your spot here.