Looking for something new to do in Luxembourg this week? We’ve got you covered with all of the extra festive activities!
Immerse yourself in international cultures as you travel the world in this international event.
After a first-ever cancellation last year, we can’t wait for the International Bazar to be back at LuxExpo this year! This year, there are over 50 stands run by volunteers that represent different countries throughout the world.
All profits are donated to charities of each stand’s choice. See the list of charities selected here.
- Friday, November 26th @ 6pm – 9pm
- Saturday, November 27th @ 11am-6pm
- Sunday, November 28th @ 11am-6pm
Free, but make sure to book your three-hour timeslot before the event reaches max capacity! Book your ticket here. You can also buy your ticket at the door for €3 (if it is not sold out already).
Try all of the best vintage and best-selling wines during the end of the year festival!
- Friday, November 26th @ 5pm-9pm
- Saturday, November 27th @ 3pm-7pm
- Sunday, November 28th @ 3pm-7pm
📍Caves de Wellenstein
This annual festival is perfect for book lovers and more as the events include theatrical performances, exhibitions and meetings with authors!
- Friday, November 26th @ 1:30pm-9:30pm
- Saturday, November 27th @ 11am-10:15pm
- Sunday, November 28th @ 1:30pm-10:15pm
📍Le Palais à Arlon
Listen to music, eat some gingerbread and have a merry time at this fun for the whole family festival! And don’t forget to pay Santa Claus a visit!
- Friday, November 26th @ 5:30pm
📍 Koeking – École rue basse
Watch the City of Luxembourg transform at dusk into a magical, illuminated Christmas atmosphere. Take this guided tour of all of the city’s must-sees under the Christmas lights.
- Friday, November 26th @ 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday, December 1st @ 5pm-7pm
- Friday, December 3rd @ 5pm-7pm
📍Luxembourg City Tourist Office – LCTO
Students and seniors: 12€
Children from 4 to 12 years: 7€
Children under 4: 0€
This event is perfect for female expats looking to join in the festive fun and meet some new friends over some delicious Japanese food!
- Friday, December 3rd @ 8pm
Get your tickets here.
Kick off your holiday shopping season with some of this year’s best deals!
- Friday, November 26th @ 10am-7pm
📍 Various locations around Luxembourg and Online
Read our article here to see some of this year’s best deals.
Are you someone who loves music but you feel too intimidated to go to the orchestra? Well, this performance of Benjamin Britten’s The Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra is the perfect introduction to all you need to know to go to the orchestra.
- Saturday, November 27th @ 11am
📍Place de l’Europe
Get your tickets here.
Christmas is approaching but Advent season is already here! This season, create your own Advent wreath!
- Saturday, November 27th @ 2pm
For the first weekend of Advent, enjoy this musical with guests including Jeanne Strepenne and works by Vivaldi, Boyvin, and Corelli.
- Thursday, November 25th @ 12:30pm