Looking for unique and fun events in Luxembourg? We’ve got you covered with our top picks for October 8th to the 15th.
Wanted to wander the museums of Luxembourg after-hours? This event gives you the exclusive chance to see them in a new light.
- Saturday, October 9th @ 5:00pm – 1:00am
- Sunday, October 10th @ 5:00pm – 1:00am
Here are the 7 Museums participating in the event this year:
- Villa Vauban
- Casino Luxembourg
- Lëtzebuerg City Museum
- Mudam Luxembourg
- National Museum of History and Art
- National Museum of Natural History
- Dräi Eechelen Museum – Fortress, History, Identities
Pre-sale tickets are available until October 9th until 2pm. You can get your tickets at all participating museums and the Luxembourg City Tourist Office.
Youth (16-26): 3€
< 16 years old: 0€
Evening Box Office at all participating museums
Youth (16-26): 7€
< 16 years old: 0€
This three-day exposition is focused on climate change. You’ll discover various workshops and an immersive 4D lounge among other things.
- Saturday, October 9th @ 10:00 am – 7:00pm
- Sunday, October 10th @ 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Monday, October 11th @ 8:00am – 10:00pm
Free, book your ticket here.
Make sure you stop by at the amazing annual nut festival in Vianden. Try a variety of regional nut specialties including cakes, cheeses, liqueurs and more!
- Saturday, October 9th @ 10am – 4pm
- Sunday, October 10th @ 10am – 4pm
Free and no entrance ticket needed.
Taste up to 30 different Romanian wines and receive up to a 30% discount to buy your own bottle after!
- Sunday, October 10th @ 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Free and be sure to register for your ticket here.
Enjoy fondue, plancha or raclette while cruising through France, Germany and Luxembourg. This 2-hour cruise features a DJ to ensure your evening is truly divine.
- Friday, October 8th @ 7:00pm
€ 49 for Adults or € 74 including the drinks package (1 glass of Crémant as an Apertif; White, Red and Rosé Wine; Beer; Soft drink; Water and Coffee.)
€ 24.50 for Kids (5-11 years old) or € 39.50 including the drinks package
€ 10 for Kids (3 and 4 years old) or € 19 including the drinks package.
Book your ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (00352) 75 84 89.
Watch the World Cup Qualifiers match between Luxembourg and Serbia!
- Saturday, October 9th @ 8:45pm
€ 20 for Category 2, € 40 for Category 1, € 250 for Business Club
Get your tickets here.
This week’s show features the hilarious Mohsen Hosseini, Andras Puiz, Connyzhecook Gengler and Deepu Dileepan.
- Friday, October 15th @ 9:00pm – 10:30pm
€10 for General Admission, get your tickets here.
Jacopo Jenna, a choreographer and filmmaker will perform contemporary art as part of the Mudam Performance Season: The Illusion of the End series.
- Friday, October 8th @ 11:00 am – Module 1
- Friday, October 8th @ 3:00pm – Module 2
- Friday, October 8th @ 5:00pm – Module 3
Entry with a museum ticket, € 8/per person (buy in-person).
Head to the annual Home and Living Expo to discover the latest in home decor and furniture. There will also be plenty of information available for construction and renovation projects. The expo takes place from Saturday, October 9th to Sunday, October 17th.
- Saturday, October 9th / 16th and Sunday, October 10th / 17th @ 10:00pm – 7:00pm
- Monday, October 11th and Wednesday, October 13th @ 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday, October 14th and Friday, October 15th @ 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Tickets are free, just be sure to register here.