These five English-speaking churches in Luxembourg have a variety of scheduled events for the Advent season, and we’ve listed them for you below.
All Nations Church of Luxembourg (ANCL)
- Advent Worship services at 10:00 and 11:30am celebrating the first three Sundays of
- Monday, December 24, Christmas Eve at 5pm: A service for the whole family with lessons and singing of beloved traditional carols.
- Special events for children, women, and men throughout December – see website for details.
- Where: 85 Avenue Pasteur, L-2311 Limpertsberg (map)
Anglican Church of Luxembourg
- Sunday, 8 December, 7.30 pm: Carols & Readings for Advent followed by mulled wine & mince pies
- Sunday, 15 December, 11.00 am: Carol Service for all ages followed by bring & share lunch
- Wednesday 18 December, 7.30 pm: Longest Night Service; a reflective service for any finding Christmas difficult for whatever reason
- 24 December, Christmas Eve, 4.00 pm: Christingle Service for families 11.00 pm Midnight Eucharist
- 25 December, 10.30 am: Christmas Day Holy Communion Service for all ages
- Where: Konvikt Centre, 5 Avenue Marie-Thérèse, Luxembourg (map)
Click here to find further details of the Services in Advent & Christmas time.
Christian Community Church
- Services held on Sundays at 10:30am at the “International School of Luxembourg”
- Website/ +352 26 36 23 11
- December 25: 10:30am-11:30am
- Where: Christian Hope Center, 72 rue Dernier Sol, Luxembourg (map)
The International Parish of Luxembourg
- December 24: Carols at 9:30pm, mass at 10pm, followed by refreshments
- December 25 at 11:15am and 5pm: Mass followed by refreshments
- December 26 at 11am: Feast of St. Stephen, Mass in English
- Where: Redemptorist Church of St Alphonse, 32 Rue des Capucins, Luxembourg (map)
Please also see the City Savvy Guide to English-speaking churches in Luxembourg.