Breast cancer won’t stop for Covid-19. But neither will Race for the Cure 2020! Race for the Cure is Europe’s biggest event for women’s health. This year, the covid crisis has inspired a digital Race for the Cure event. Over 30 countries in Europe are participating together with 36 breast cancer charities. Your support helps raise money and awareness for these breast cancer organizations. Do your part by signing up for the virtual event today!
When: September 25th, 26th, or 27th
Where: Wherever you want! Walk or run around your local park, indoors on a treadmill, or any other creative place that stays within your country’s Covid safety guidelines.
How to participate:
1. Register for a 3K walk or 5K run here.
2. Indicate where your walk or run will take place.
3. Tell others what motivates you to support breast cancer patients.
4. Dedicate your run to a special person … whether it be a friend, healthcare worker, survivor, etc. They will receive a Victory Medal by mail.
5. Create a buzz! Take pictures or shoot a video to share on Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok using the hashtag #RFTC2020
Support for breast cancer charities is needed now more than ever due to funding cuts, halting of scientific research, and treatments putting on hold. All of us know someone affected by breast cancer. Honor those who have passed away from breast cancer, care for those facing breast cancer today and fight for those who will face breast cancer tomorrow. Be intentional about supporting causes that matter. Take time out of your weekend to get up and MOVE for a great charity Think Pink Luxembourg!
Together apart, but always together.