- Nuit des Lampions (Night of the Lantern)
Watch the sky light up with vibrant lanterns and installations at the 12th annual Night of the Lantern festival which features colorful, lit-up lanterns and live concerts.
- Thursday, September 16th @ 7:00 pm
- Friday, September 17th @ 6:30 pm
- Saturday, September 12th @ 6:00 pm
Adults: € 25/day | Under 26: € 15/day | Under 14: € 0/day
Get your tickets here.
2. Stater Maart
Check out this market for all of the best regional and seasonal goodies including fresh fruit, beautiful flowers, local cheeses and more!
- Saturday, September 18th @ 7:30 am
Watch six polo teams play in the last tournament of this year’s season and enjoy a delicious gourmet charity dinner or brunch alongside the action! **This is a Covid-check event.
- Saturday, September 18th @ 2:00 for VIP or 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm (General Admission / Match) | 7:30 pm -1:00 am (Dinner)
- Sunday, September 19th @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm (Brunch)
Free General Admission for Matches
€ 55/person for VIP tent (drinks included) | € 85/person for Dinner | € 75/person for Brunch | € 200/person for the Weekend (VIP + Meals)
Click here to purchase tickets.
This is the first concert of this season. For this season’s first concert, watch the talented Diana Damrau (Soprano) accompanied with songs by Richard Strauss.
- Thursday, September 16th @ 8:00 pm
€ 35 for Cat. III | € 55 for Cat. II | € 75 for Cat I
Buy your tickets here.
The Arlon IKEA completely redesigned and updated this location’s showroom to be more reflective of the diverse population and the modern world.
- Saturday, September 18th @ 10:00am-9:00pm
- Sunday, September 19th @ 9:00am-8:00pm
📍 IKEA Arlon Sterpenich, Rue de Grass 100, 6700 Arlon
- Thursday, September 16th @ 3:00-3:45 pm
Book your ticket here.
Taste the delicious Portuguese wine at this tasting event! Bring your friends to this perfect event to unwind with a glass after work.
- Thursday, September 16th @ 5:00pm- 10:00pm
- Friday, September 17th @ 5:00pm- 10:00pm
- Saturday, September 18th @ 11:00am- 10:00pm
Go to this month’s guided tour of the Kirchberg Arboretum and see beautiful flowers, fruits and seeds from all over Europe!
- Wednesday, September 15th @ 6pm – 7:30pm
Photo from Musée national d’histoire naturelle Luxembourg‘s Facebook https://www.facebook.com/naturmuseelux
📍 Parc Klosegrënnchen entrance to the parc, Rond-point Serra, (nearest stop: Kirchberg, Luxexpo)
Discover new works of art at the 4th anniversary of this cultural fair that has a wide variety of art (affordable, passionate and classical contemporary).
- Friday, September 17th @ 4pm-11pm
- Saturday, September 18th @ 11am-8pm
- Sunday, September 19th @ 11am-7pm
📍 LuxExpo – The Box Rue Carlo Hemmer
L-1347 Luxembourg-Kirch, South Entrance
€ 10/person, free for minors with an adult
Buy your tickets here.