Drive times vary but the maximum is three and a half hours.
Home Sweet Luxembourg
10. Climbing walls
11. Circus school
12. Cinema Paradiso– cinema for kids!
13. Ozone Ninja Park
14. Indoor Pools
15. Nordic Stella– paint your own ceramics
16. Indoor Football at the Loft
2. Technik Museum Speyer –With more than 15 different exhibit areas your kids can discover space flight, fire engines, musical organs, vintage cars, locomotives, aircraft, submarines, motorbikes and more.
3. Ravensburger indoor spielplatz Kornwestheim-Jump around, drive race cars, creative activities and much much more!
4. Godwana Prehistorikum-for your dinosaur-loving kids
7. Wawi Schoko-Welt Pirmasens- go crazy for chocolate!
9. Trampoline Trier– indoor amusement park
1. Soon Kidzania in Paris!- An interactive kids’ city combining inspiration, fun and learning through realistic role-play for children 3-14. Kids independently explore an 80,000 square foot kid-sized city with over 100 exciting careers that they can try.
4. Dock39-Indoor family activity park with airfall, bowling, climbing walls and ice skating
6. Waves actisud –Shopping mall with a lounge & kids’ corner, great toy store and also different workshops for parents and kids in its stores, various events and playgrounds.
7. Indoor Karting (Metz)– More than 10,000m2 of activities in this indoor complex: Karting, Bowling, Climbing, Laser Game, Virtual Reality, and Trampoline Park.
8. Le Vaisseau– interactive science center
4. LUXFLY– indoor sky diving
5. Funny Mountain– indoor climbing